We know how precious your time is.
So we focus on generating as many results as possible within as little time as necessary.
When I speak with executives at an event, on the airport or on a plane, I almost always hear them say: “If I’d only find the time to work with you as an executive coach – it would mean a lot to me. But I am too busy”.
The truth is: Executive coaching does not cost time, it saves time.
It generates efficiency and clarity, and releases stress. We need only look at the results of the International Coach Federation Study, where executive coaching generated an ROI of up to 700%.
Which Topics are Covered?
Every coaching session is unique, but these are typical topics executives raise during our sessions:
- How to find or improve your own leadership style
- How to manage people in phases of growth, economic winter or change
- How to handle massive change, on a personal and organisational level
- How to improve interpersonal relationships
- How to manage personal growth and be authentic
- How to find the right work-life balance
- How to maintain or improve self-esteem / confidence
- How to improve the decision making process
- How to raise the personal and organisational effectiveness
…and much more…
What does the executive coaching process look like?
I follow a clear, defined and structured process, ensuring tangible results from every coaching session, whether 10 minutes or 2 hours long.
I truly believe that everybody can change any behaviour.
But only if he or she wants it – not because someone else asks for it!
This belief is built based on both numerous studies proving this and all of the success stories I was (and still am) privileged to see as an executive coach and trainer.
Goals and Perseverance
As an ultra marathon runner (http://www.ultra-marathon-man.com) I know firsthand how you can go way beyond what you think is possible if you put in the effort to prepare, have the persistence to keep going, and get professional support to extend your comfort zone.