In July 2012, Marissa Mayer became CEO of Yahoo, after working at Google for 13 years.
She is 37 years old and a driving force in the technology industry.
In a CNN interview she mentioned 6 life lessons every executive can benefit from:
- Push through your uncertaingy
- Protect what’s really important to you
- Work with smart people
- Keep some outside perspective
- Work with a target customer in mind
- Set constraints to boost your creativity
You can find the CNN interview with Marissa Mayer here…